What's new

PGA Tour Cromwell CT

I’m not a huge golf fan, but I can appreciate a competitive match.
Harris English and Kramer Hickok are in a sudden death round right now, matching each other stroke for stroke. They are now on the 6th hole of sudden death over on CBS.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
I’m not a huge golf fan, but I can appreciate a competitive match.
Harris English and Kramer Hickok are in a sudden death round right now, matching each other stroke for stroke. They are now on the 6th hole of sudden death over on CBS.
Pretty sundown beginning.

Harris English finally birdied 18 to win it. If he hadn’t I think it would have gone to tomorrow. This was the second longest match in PHA history. The longest went 11 sudden death holes.

Grew up thirty minutes away and I have been to River Highlands for the event twice. It was cool to see the extended playoff as I only turned it on as they finished regulation.

I worked for a time in Rocky Hill, a neighboring town. Since the beneficiary of the tournament was a charity my company offered the services of employees as volunteers for the event. I did this for two years. A beautiful course. Back then, the top tier players did not participate but it was fun anyway.

I have seen Greg Norman, Fuzzy Zoeller, and Paul Azinger at the old GHO there, after it moved from Wethersfield. The tournament was never stacked with talent, but some big names did show up!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Isn't the Solheim Cup women's event slated to begin play there tomorrow or Saturday?

One year I met a friend of a friend who had a beautiful condo overlooking that beautiful course. She opened it to her company to use as a hospitality house during the tournament. I asked her what it was like to be able to have her coffee every morning on her deck that overlooks one of the holes, and she said, "I get to see a lot of old men pee."

Top Bottom