What's new

Petal Pusher Fancies

So I tried my Sandalwood again and got a great leather this time. It's certainly a top performer and I look forward to dialing it in. The post shave feel is among the best and the slickness is great so I'm hooked!:thumbup1:

I'm so glad that they don't make almond or rose, or I'd be stuck. I just "discovered" Queen Charlotte Rose Otto, and I can't afford another rose right now. And I have to explore Catie's bubbles...

Not a huge fan of their goofy name.
Their "goofy name" is after the owner's daughter.

I'd like to see a grapefruit/leather, a lavender/orange, and a Lilly of the valley.

PPF has my favorite coconut by far so I'd love to sniff their interpretations of the above.

Yes, the goofiness I meant was to PPF. Sorry, lousy grammar. And it doesn't matter a bit, of course. I must have taken my mean pill last night.

I'd like to see a grapefruit/leather, a lavender/orange, and a Lilly of the valley.

PPF has my favorite coconut by far so I'd love to sniff their interpretations of the above.

I like your grapefruit/leather, a lavender/orange suggestions. Something I wouldn't have thought of but I think those all would appeal to me as well.

Any other scent requests for specific scents before I put a request together. You can't complain that there aren't enough scents or that you don't have what you want if you don't ask for it. I'm really hoping that this request will result in some new scents.

Basil would be interesting but it's an extremely strong scent. I grow herbs and Basil could easily overpower anything else. Interesting idea.

I think that one has been discontinued.

They need a bright scent, like a citrus, but with something else. Outside of coconut, which is awesome, most of their scents are earthy.
They need to bring back the coconut deodorant too!

Petal Pushers, Briar is a soap staple in my rotation. The more I use It the more I enjoy it.

I don't know if Briar is still in production but I'm fairly sure that they would do a batch of a previous scent if you asked for it. They seem pretty good in that regard. Some scents to vanish and reappear as well.

I asked if they had any cucumber soap in stock the other day because someone in this thread mentioned it and it was added to the site right away. I do feel that they will be responsive to what we want if we just ask.

Last edited:
I agree on the citrus scent as well. A really nice Orange Bay Rum would be nice but for me it would have to be mostly orange with a bay rum note and the bay rum has to be the right one. No stinky bay rums.

I like the Orange Lavender idea as well.

I sent an email asking for consideration of the scents that everyone listed. I think there may already be some type of Bay Rum as well as some cologne based scent already in the works. So we'll see what happens in the coming months.

I sent an email asking for consideration of the scents that everyone listed. I think there may already be some type of Bay Rum as well as some cologne based scent already in the works. So we'll see what happens in the coming months.

Great! Many thanks. Keep us posted.

I received my PPF Coconut today and just had my first PPF shave. Wow! Such an easily built and slick lather! Definitely a keeper. Thanks again, enablers!

Great! Many thanks. Keep us posted.

I just re read the email again and there's a new scent coming but it's not a Bay Rum one. I misread the email and the Bay Rum one isn't close. There are others being considered though and hopefully we'll get some new ones to try soon.

Top Bottom