What's new

pet problem

I just got my first shaving brush and walked into the bathroom to find my cat chewing on it! Anybody else out there have experience with this problem? :laugh:

Time for a sabbatical for the cat. Although the suggestion to shave the creature has merit..definitely a two- (or three-) person job!

My cat does this once in a while, no damage to the brush she just likes fuzzy things. Funny thing, she also likes to sit by the sink and watch me shave.

$image.jpg
*fixed image*
Evidently this thing post pictures sideways. My cat really likes rubbing on the moderate backbone brushes with soft tips. No chewing luckily. She avoids my floppy brushes and stiffer ones like my M&Fs.

Last edited:
Chewing I'm not sure about, as she knows better than to do it in front of my back hand.

But if I leave it within reach, its definitely on the floor when I come back...

I have a medicine cabinet and a dog so no problems there, although I kind of wish I had a cat so I could rub a shaving brush on its head. Looks like fun.

My oldest cat hangs out in the bathroom with me while I shave, but neither of my two cats ever mess with my shaving stuff. Probably because they haven't had the opportunity to discover how cool the stuff is. :lol: They could easily mess with my brushes if they wanted to, but haven't yet.

Egggahd, I've been thinking about inviting a new family member in, i totally forgot unintended consequence... /facepalm!

For A second, I thought about turtle's desert mouse, but they chew on everything!

Last edited:
View attachment 561362
Evidently this thing post pictures sideways. My cat really likes rubbing on the moderate backbone brushes with soft tips. No chewing luckily. She avoids my floppy brushes and stiffer ones like my M&Fs.

My pics used to do this as well. I found out by trial and error that I had to open the picture on my computer and then 'save' it first; then when I uploaded it it was oriented correctly. I have no idea why. I use a mac btw.

Very cute pic......thanks! :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Top Bottom