What's new

Personna red israeli blades

Just turned up give me 5-10 minutes to shave with and ill be back to say what i thought

Attachments

• 570BA4B8-9C84-4EB6-A266-BE57AFF7E03F.jpeg
    570BA4B8-9C84-4EB6-A266-BE57AFF7E03F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
God damn these are sharp i love them i think these would be good for a fair few shaves for me just like the lab blues are ...magnificent blade just have to use a very light touch ...are they my favourite..we will see with time!

God damn these are sharp i love them i think these would be good for a fair few shaves for me just like the lab blues are ...magnificent blade just have to use a very light touch ...are they my favourite..we will see with time!
Could you post the blade photo? I was wondering to know how its ink printing looks like.
Not sure if it is same with the blue package made in German one?

Could you post the blade photo? I was wondering to know how its ink printing looks like.
Not sure if it is same with the blue package made in German one?
Pretty sure that they are different. The Reds are also sold in 10 pack plastic tucks. I love the Reds, great blades.

Israeli Reds are great. I buy the odd 100 when I see them on sale. Who really knows if they are actually being discontinued, so I like having a pile of them for a rainy day. I have over 600 now, so I am set.

One of my top blades. Was my favorite but Wizamet SI’s might be taking over the top spot.

They are very sharp for sure...

Edit: The printing on the blade is the same as my Israeli Reds in the blue and white 10 packs.

Nice. I noticed your in Aus too, are these from mensbiz? I'm considering pulling the trigger on some of these.
Yes mensbiz on ebay ive purchased a bit from them ..i have a couple of vendors that are fairly reliable and fast..all of these minus console mods are awesome

Attachments

• EA509EF2-4E78-48F3-BBEC-C9E73E0E2C87.png
    EA509EF2-4E78-48F3-BBEC-C9E73E0E2C87.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 43
Can't find them on Razor Emporium or Shave Nation anymore, and there's only one 100 pack left on Amazon. Am I wrong in worrying that these may have been discontinued, or maybe there's just a supply chain shortage?

are the platinum ones in blue packaging the same perhaps? Those are available.

Can't find them on Razor Emporium or Shave Nation anymore, and there's only one 100 pack left on Amazon. Am I wrong in worrying that these may have been discontinued, or maybe there's just a supply chain shortage?

Avoid I believe the Reds are discontinued.. people.are saying that a new blade made in Germany seems identical, I can't remember the name offhand.

Top Bottom