What's new

Personna Precision DE Adjustable

Legion

Staff member
Found in the wild this week.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wow Thom - that is quite a find! I've only seen pictures of this model twice, never in person. Yours looks to be in great condition.

Congratulations! Maybe you should play the Lotto this week?:laugh:

Enjoy your new razor!

Legion

Staff member
One of the best shaving adjustables!! Are you gonna shave with it, looks NOS??

Used it tonight. Wow! I like it much better than my Gillette adjustables. What a great shaver! I can't believe they never took off and became popular.

Also, this thing predates the Fatboy by over a decade! Why is it so unknown?

Yeah, the prices are certainly up there on these now. There was a pretty tatty looking one with a broken box and cracks in the handle that went for $383 on Aussie ebay the other day.
i was bidding on it, but it went a tick higher than i could go. But its ok, i already have a gibbs

Legion

Staff member
i was bidding on it, but it went a tick higher than i could go. But its ok, i already have a gibbs
I guess most people buying these are getting them as a collectable, rather than a daily driver. I've never tried a Gibbs, but the Personna is a great shaver. The only reason I haven't used mine more than once to try it is because I want to keep it nice. Which, depending on your POV, makes it kind of pointless, LOL.

One day I'm going to die and my wife will probably throw it all away.

I guess most people buying these are getting them as a collectable, rather than a daily driver. I've never tried a Gibbs, but the Personna is a great shaver. The only reason I haven't used mine more than once to try it is because I want to keep it nice. Which, depending on your POV, makes it kind of pointless, LOL.

One day I'm going to die and my wife will probably throw it all away.
All my razors i use. I have ones with price tags and shippers. I use what I buy.

Let me give you my number and you should write a note under your razors
“ call Jorge @ ——————- “ that way your wife shouldnt throw anything out
image.jpg

Top Bottom