What's new

Personna Lab Blues $8

I found a decent deal on Personna Lab Blues on Ebay and wanted to pass it on. $7.99/100 shipped. I've found them to shave very well for me. The pic on Ebay has a battery next to the box.

Look for :
Personna Comfort Razor Blades 100

They were $5.99 when it was first listed then the seller must have realized that shipping costs were probably higher than expected and raised the price. I got 1 box at the lower price but probably should have purchased more.

I ordered 3 @5.99 with that code listed other day for 15% off ended up $15 and change shipped for 3 x100 I refreshed page and looked back on eBay they were no longer $5.99 :/
They were $5.99 when it was first listed then the seller must have realized that shipping costs were probably higher than expected and raised the price. I got 1 box at the lower price but probably should have purchased more.

Wow you guys cleaned up, when I looked yesterday it looked like the amazing prices were already gone. Wish I'd seen this sooner as I just realized I"m running a little short on blades... ah well, another deal will come along at some point

Top Bottom