What's new

Personna Lab Blu Rebrand?

Yes, when I received the blades from Amazon CA, I think it's never be a new stock. There are rust at the blade corner, and green dots outside the wrapper. Don't buy this from Amazon CA. The picture is also different than what received.

IMG_2605.jpgScreen Shot 2020-08-18 at 3.25.34 PM.png

Yes, when I received the blades from Amazon CA, I think it's never be a new stock. There are rust at the blade corner, and green dots outside the wrapper. Don't buy this from Amazon CA. The picture is also different than what received.

View attachment 1141768View attachment 1141769
The packaging has been changed, the blade is the same, except it has the laser etching instead of ink marking. Amazon listings frequently use out-of-date pictures, unfortunately. The green dot is just adhesive to keep the wrapper closed. These are fine blades, I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

The packaging has been changed, the blade is the same, except it has the laser etching instead of ink marking. Amazon listings frequently use out-of-date pictures, unfortunately. The green dot is just adhesive to keep the wrapper closed. These are fine blades, I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

So the rust at the corner are expected as well?

While I do not have any of these, I have seen the dark blue wrapped blades are the Edgewell blades are made in Germany.
Personna packaging is just confusing for everybody, and has been for years. Here is the old packaging for blades made by Accutech in Verona, VA, USA:
personna-lab-2.jpeg

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Wow, I have never seen a precise date stamped on a blade, that's something new. Interesting.

Wow, I have never seen a precise date stamped on a blade, that's something new. Interesting.

I am confusing whether it is new stock or old stock now. I just received another one from Margard. It is with laser etching and date stamp 02/26/20 .
The difference then Amazon CA is, this one has no rust at the corner and no green dots on the wrapper. I looks like new....

Attachments

• IMG_2607.jpg
    IMG_2607.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Top Bottom