What's new

Personna Israeli Red confusion

Yep. They’re made in Germany. So the image must be old. I brought them up on the Amazon site and clicked on “ Report incorrect product information.”
Nothing happened.
I reported this also, and they simply said that the name Israeli Red was a blade name and not necessarily where they were made.
Total crap in my opinion.

I've noticed most retailers are using the same page for the new German made platinum chrome. They leave the "red IP" name for recognition of what they are, but do specify made in Germany.
By this point besides eBay and such you won't find retailer sellers selling the Israeli reds anymore.

However I don't know if they're planning on keeping the red box and 5 pack tucks. For all I know they're still selling them in that form with the new German ones.

How is the smoothness of the German blades compared to the ones made in Israel?

I have the old discontinued 10 plastic dispensers for Europe that were made in Israel. And I have the new Personna Platinum made in Germany. They are different blades 100%. The German ones are sharper. Tested them a few months ago side by side with the same cream, razor and brush.

Top Bottom