What's new

Personna Injector

does anyone have any experience with one of these?

how does it compare to the Schick version etc etc

thanks in advance

i bought a personna ajustable injector, i have heard that they werent as agressive or clean cut as the schicks, so i wasnt expecting much, i put a US schick blade in to it (yellow package), at first i tried to shave on 2-3, no good, but once it was on 5, clean cut shave, i like it, its my 2nd favorite injector after the L type,

I suspect you are talking about the stainless steel razors introduced in the 1960's after the Schick patents expired. The Personnas were the same as the Pal injectors. These were both American Safety Razor brand names and they made both adjustable and non-adjustable models under both names. I have one and it is well made and it shaves OK, but I never cared for it as much as my Schick Hydro-Magic. I'm not sure when these razors were discontinued, but I would suspect sometime in the 1970's

Regards,
Tom

as i said, i have an adjustable, and its one of my favorite injectors, the thing is that i shave with an injector once in a blue moon,

The non-adjustible was made until at least 1971-72 as it was sold with the Personna 74 blades which came out in 1971 with a Super Bowl ad. The Personna 74 switched to the Floating Head Injector (and the current metal/plastic injector blade box) around 1972-73. They then started to sell the Floating Head with the Injector II blades in 1973, I believe....

Top Bottom