What's new

Personna from Germany

How about you go to google.de and search for Personna Rasierklingen? Good luck.
And they are either Israeli or US made, not made in Germany, only distributed there as well.

When I heard that Personna production was moving from Israel, I laid in a good stock of the reds!

So no experience with their new production. Will follow this with interest as the reds are a favorite!
:popc:

One of the stores around me that has always sold the Personna blades as their private label has switched from Israeli to German made, so it was pretty easy to get them.

As far as I can tell the German blade shaved exactly like the Israeli one.

One of the stores around me that has always sold the Personna blades as their private label has switched from Israeli to German made, so it was pretty easy to get them.

As far as I can tell the German blade shaved exactly like the Israeli one.
I have also seen the private label blades in drug stores such as Rite Aid that have the Personna Blades now made in Germany instead of Israel as before. I have not tried these so I cannot comment on their performance.

How about you go to google.de and search for Personna Rasierklingen? Good luck.
And they are either Israeli or US made, not made in Germany, only distributed there as well.

You are incorrect. Perhaps you should have completed your own search before hand?
The box is clearly marked “Made in Germany”. The Israeli blades you spoke of are no longer produced there and have since relocated to Germany.

Have a blessed day.

Attachments

• 993319BD-E6E1-47E0-B2C7-A88E5E49778C.jpeg
    993319BD-E6E1-47E0-B2C7-A88E5E49778C.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 39
I run them in parallel to to my last batch of Israel mades and can‘t see or feel a difference. Together with Perma-Sharps they are my current standard.

I ended up ordering 200 of them for smiles and giggles. I scored a batch of the personna reds (Israeli) and liked them, so I’m interested to see how they compare.

99 cent store has them so 20 cents a piece which is twice as expensive as my Astras. Not quite as sharp or forgiving but like merkur, which is the only other presumably German blade I have used, seems a bit less flexible and longer lasting. I liked the Israeli blades and there was another blade from Israel I used to use all the time but I wish I could remember the name. They were great. Thoughts?

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I bought a 100 pack before production moved from Israel...so...I should be good for a while.

Picked up a tuck of 10 along with 200 Israeli made blades. Will be interested to see how they compare for me. The only other Personna blades I've tried were Crystals and they felt quite rough.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
So much mystique with corporate realignment lol i wonder if they have any idea the trauma they caused. I too built a stock of Israeli reds back when i thought this was my one and only brand. Alas i kept buying others anyway!

Top Bottom