What's new

Personna changed?

The last two packs of personna's that I have picked up at Walmart have had no printing on the blades other than being stamped made in usa. Has perssona chaged it's blades or is it only the ones sold at Walmart?
Anyone know?

As I occasionally buy them, I've seen that the blades at wal mart change from time to time. The last ones I bought had personna platinum chrome written on them, just like the red pack Israelis. Sometimes they just have arrows.

I would like to organize a Personna blade identifier - or something like that. There's almost always a code printed on the blade. Whether they are stainless, platinum chrome, comfort coated, location of manufacture, etc. Stuff like that might be interesting...or a waste of time! :biggrin1:

I would like to organize a Personna blade identifier - or something like that. There's almost always a code printed on the blade. Whether they are stainless, platinum chrome, comfort coated, location of manufacture, etc. Stuff like that might be interesting...or a waste of time! :biggrin1:

I think that is a great idea. I know I would be interested in what you find and I am relatively sure a good many members here would also like to see what you come up with.

Have you looked into the wiki to see what is there? Perhaps it's something you can bring in. I know the team is getting ready to work on the blade section. Perhaps you could offer you findings and help them with their project.

Good luck.

I think that is a great idea. I know I would be interested in what you find and I am relatively sure a good many members here would also like to see what you come up with.

Have you looked into the wiki to see what is there? Perhaps it's something you can bring in. I know the team is getting ready to work on the blade section. Perhaps you could offer you findings and help them with their project.

Good luck.

Hmm... I never really looked in the blade part of the wiki.

I'll start gathering pictures and info. :cool:

Top Bottom