What's new

Personna, adding to the confusion

I saw these Personna blades for sale.
Vendor calls the ones with the red marking 'Israeli".
I thought the Personna Red were discontinued.
Who can shed conclusive light in this darkness?
702A0B8C-FD1E-40AB-92E4-470887BE3FA3.jpeg

Unfortunately, your picture isn't loading.

Going to guess without a picture that they are the ones marketed in Latin American countries and being shipped from Puerto Rico.

Edit: that was an easy one, it's just the seller trying to spice up their listing.

Blue and silver pack is the same as Israeli Personna in the red package. These are packaged for sale in the UK, that is the only difference.

Blue and gold pack is the made-in-Germany replacement for the older Israeli Personna. When the Israeli Personnas were discontinued, these were intended to replace them.

Blue and silver pack is the same as Israeli Personna in the red package. These are packaged for sale in the UK, that is the only difference.

Blue and gold pack is the made-in-Germany replacement for the older Israeli Personna. When the Israeli Personnas were discontinued, these were intended to replace them.
Thank you for the answer 👍🏽

I read about a bladewar between the Med Prep and the Red on B&B.
The Med won by a hair.
I have both the Med and the one with the Gold, which is the Blue, right?
Since the botton Personna in the picture is the Israeli Red, I would like to buy those.
I didnt like the Blue particulary, but love the Med Prep.

Since the botton Personna in the picture is the Israeli Red, I would like to buy those.
Those ones got discontinued awhile ago. You might be able to find them still in stock somewhere, but the blue & gold ones are replacing them.

Many people prefer the Med Preps, so I would not worry too much if the other ones can't be found.

+1! Yes indeed! Great blades that are identical to the red package as far as I can tell.

Top Bottom