What's new

personal announcement part two

Glad to hear it went well - I’ll use the brush you recently made for me last month and while doing so I’ll be reminded to send you some hopes and prayers for a fine and speedy recovery!

just to let you know the surgery was done today under general anesthesia. they removed my left trapezium bone and put a total of three pins into some of the thumb bones. the pain is immense and i guess may last for a few days. my surgeon, however, is very confident that all went well and i trust him completely.
i am only able to type with one hand - and only one finger...- so all my posts will be looking like this one here for a while, so sorry about this.

thank you all for your good wishes here, with pm's and emails
Best of luck!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
just to let you know the surgery was done today under general anesthesia. they removed my left trapezium bone and put a total of three pins into some of the thumb bones. the pain is immense and i guess may last for a few days. my surgeon, however, is very confident that all went well and i trust him completely.
i am only able to type with one hand - and only one finger...- so all my posts will be looking like this one here for a while, so sorry about this.

thank you all for your good wishes here, with pm's and emails
Like all of us here on B&B, Rudy, I wish you a quick and complete recovery.

Top Bottom