What's new

personal announcement part two

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
just to let you know the surgery was done today under general anesthesia. they removed my left trapezium bone and put a total of three pins into some of the thumb bones. the pain is immense and i guess may last for a few days. my surgeon, however, is very confident that all went well and i trust him completely.
i am only able to type with one hand - and only one finger...- so all my posts will be looking like this one here for a while, so sorry about this.

thank you all for your good wishes here, with pm's and emails

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
just to let you know the surgery was done today under general anesthesia. they removed my left trapezium bone and put a total of three pins into some of the thumb bones. the pain is immense and i guess may last for a few days. my surgeon, however, is very confident that all went well and i trust him completely.
i am only able to type with one hand - and only one finger...- so all my posts will be looking like this one here for a while, so sorry about this.

Sending prayers for your speedy and complete recovery. 🙏

Get well soon 👍🏼

Top Bottom