What's new

Perfumania Sale - Aramis Havana 3.4oz for $22.49

Good thing they don't ship o/s, or my purchase sabbatical would have lasted almost 5 days.

Good on you for sharing anyway, Randy. Some deals to be had there, for sure.

Jim, I just posted this in Shopping & Deals. Randy, nice try but I'm well stocked on Frags and Aftershaves... Though I did pickup 6 Tubes of Tabac @$3.49 :ohmy:, a couple of years worth of Tabac Combo Lather Bombs

I did notice the Tabac shaving cream and should have mentioned it, as I haven't seen it on sale like that before. And $2.99 for that bottle of 4711 is amazing! Sorry they don't ship OS for you, Tim. I suppose at these prices the international shipping is cost prohibitive?

Says Havana is on "clearance." I wonder if this means Aramis is discontinuing again. I do not know whether that is good or bad from my perspective.

I really like it and have plenty already, so I guess I do not care if it becomes scarce.

I have not checked Ebay, but vintage Havana used to command a fortune there. The current version is not quite the same scent.

Aramis Devin is on clearance sale, too. If I recal it smells kind of like Polo Green. I wonder if I need a bottle of that, before it is discontinued.

Says Havana is on "clearance." I wonder if this means Aramis is discontinuing again. I do not know whether that is good or bad from my perspective...

That was my first thought, then my second thought was to clear space for the same scent of more recent production, they may have a retail sale shelf life which doesn't mean they've turned. At least that's what I'm hoping!

Top Bottom