What's new

Pereira Shavery Lathering Bowls: Where to buy?

I have patiently waited for West Coast Shaving to restock their depleted inventory of this item. They're just perpetually out of stock.

Is WCS the only US vendor for these bowls or is there someone else who carries them?

I have patiently waited for West Coast Shaving to restock their depleted inventory of this item. They're just perpetually out of stock.

Is WCS the only US vendor for these bowls or is there someone else who carries them?
Try their website...

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Thanks for update. Only currently available in white. I forgot to mention I have requested notification when the terra cotta ones are back in stock.

But...I might bite today since WCS has extended their current sale one more day.

I just received Pereira Shavery Scuttle Bowl this morning from Gifts and Care Co. Verry well packed. This supplier is not in USA, their service is great (never had an issue).

linty1

My wallet cries.
I just received a terracotta coloured one from wcs yesterday and shaved with it today? Op had posted this in January... I hope you were able to get one? @The Pontificator

Top Bottom