What's new

Pereira fake on Ali Express

More that the Netherlands are small so are distances. So in 20km you are in the coastal dune region (with wildlife). For wolves you will need to drive 150 km towards the German border. Mountains is 800km. Big city 3km
But we have tiny reserves which are now teaming with Dutch people due to covid walking. And fortunately no tourists allowed for the flower bulb fields

In rural Africa, if you go 10km away from a village and there is no man trafficked road, only God knows what you can encounter! In places where there are towns or cities, animals keep further away, because they are afraid of man and manmade noises.

Well maybe Yaqi does follow this thread or knows because in the product pics they do no longer show the interior of the bowl. They are in the buyers photos though.
But yes everything is a redo of something existing to some extent or better variation on a theme.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
I also think of game changer & lupo, which are well-reputed in wet shaved forums, they are also blatant clones of wolfman; even "lupo" means "wolf" in Italian. Not to mention that most razors today are direct clones of Gillette's legacy.
But I love my razorock razors, it seems that many people in B&B are too.

Going back to the discussion of this bowl, I really don't like the Chinese counterfeit ceramic Pereira because it is made of materials that break easily.
Currently using the captain's choice copper bowl, it is still my favorite every day.

I also think of game changer & lupo, which are well-reputed in wet shaved forums, they are also blatant clones of wolfman; even "lupo" means "wolf" in Italian. Not to mention that most razors today are direct clones of Gillette's legacy.
But I love my razorock razors, it seems that many people in B&B are too.

Going back to the discussion of this bowl, I really don't like the Chinese counterfeit ceramic Pereira because it is made of materials that break easily.
Currently using the captain's choice copper bowl, it is still my favorite every day.
bought the pereira first because no breaking isues, wonderfull spacious fast lathering etc... butt..... it does not retain heat at all and is to light to stay put in a sink with warm water. yaqi dropped the price on the copy so i got one. one to make a photo of both next to each other and posting that on yaqi page... and second the format itself is very nice and pereiras own ceramic is more tapered.

linty1

My wallet cries.
3253F81C-6952-4D51-BF1F-4B240CECF783.png

I'm frankly just astonished by how "comprehensive" and diverse the copying industry appears to be, from the examples brought up on here, alone - to think that something as relatively obscure as a shaving bowl would end up being copied is mind-boggling to me.

These are some shaving soaps that smell like Creed aventus: WOW, that is a great tribute! amazing !

This is a Lupo razor: Wow! I don't have to wait in line to pay $400 for a wolfman. It's as good as wr1 !

This is a shaving bowl made in China. It looks like captain choice: Wow, this is a disgusting plagiarism !

It's really interesting , You are really humorous, sir:001_smile

Top Bottom