What's new

Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne

I really enjoy this cigar. I have smoked a few others before this but this is the cigar that has gotten me wanting to explore others. I don't know where to go from this cigar so I just keep getting this same cigar. I think it's a great value and if you haven't tried it please do. I would like some suggestions of cigars to try that will let me slowly broaden my enjoyment of cigars.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I really enjoy this cigar. I have smoked a few others before this but this is the cigar that has gotten me wanting to explore others. I don't know where to go from this cigar so I just keep getting this same cigar. I think it's a great value and if you haven't tried it please do. I would like some suggestions of cigars to try that will let me slowly broaden my enjoyment of cigars.

In the Perdomo line, I highly recommend the Habano in either maduro or corojo wrapper, both very high on my list, smooth, full, not even a little harsh; not so much the connecticut wrapper, still good, but it doesn't touch the other two; Perdomo Patriarch, and the Lot 23.

CAO America, Italia, MX-2, LX2, La Traviata. Careful of the MX-2 if you're not ready for a good full bodied smoke; smooth, but strong with a maduro wrapper and binder.

Bolivar maduro is just great, smooth, full, not at all harsh; it recently move to the top 3 maduros in my humidor.

Romeo & Julieta tubos (the silver tube), excellent medium smoke. Reserva Real, in my opinion a slightly tastier cigar; Edicion Especial (think that's the spelling) bright red tube, a bit pricey at around $18, but one of the few worth that kind of money.

There are too dang many other brands worth trying to list here.

Best bet is to find a really good, friendly cigar store (real cigar store, not online site) and get advice there.

I've yet to have a bad Perdomo. Great construction and well balanced.
If you want to branch out a bit, I'd recommend the Perdomo Lot 23. For the past couple years this has been my favorite cigar and its not too pricey.

If you like the the mildness of the chapagne, you might also try some Cameroon wrappers like the CAO Cameroon or the H. Upmann Cameroons.

Thank You both for your suggestions. Now only if Springtime would arrive so I could sit out on the Deck and enjoy some of the Cigars you suggested I'd be a happy content man.

+1 to the Lot 23 and Habano lines from Perdomo. Also, in keeping with Perdomo's La Tradicion line, if the Golf's (green band) are still around, those are also a great, mild smoke.

Top Bottom