What's new

Perdomo Grand Cru

I am a fan of the Perdomo Habano & Reserve lines, but I have never cared much for the Lot 23 series. What are the thoughts on the Grand Cru lineup? I was thinking about getting a 5 pack but wanted to see what the B.L. had to say. If they are close to the Lot 23's I think I will stay away, but I am hoping they are more along the lines of the Habanos.

Thanks

-Luke

I had a Grand Cru last night. It was a robusto with a Connecticut wrapper. I have not had the Habano series yet so I can't compare it to those. I like the Lot 23. I wouldn't say that the Grand Cru closely resembles the Lot 23. I enjoyed the Grand Cru and would like to try the other wrappers as well. I think that the two are different enough to say that if you didn't like the Lot 23 there is a chance you might like the Grand Cru - if you get some and don't like them, let me know.

just had the Habano in a Corojo wrapper last night. I liked it more than the Grand Cru. The Habano was spicier and a little more complex. Now I want to circle back and try the Lot 23 again.

Top Bottom