What's new

Peppermint Witch Hazel

Hello, I'm new to the aftershave portion of B&B. I am currently using Witch Hazel with aloe as my AS splash. I am adding some Peppermint Essential Oil to it to give it a nice scent. I guess I like it strong, because I use about 10 drops of EO for a few ounces of Witch Hazel. I love the smell and the cold feeling I get when I put it on.

Is there anything I can add to get it to keep the scent longer?? It seems after 5-10 minutes, the smell is gone. Otherwise, I really like my "homebrew"

Chuck

Hello, I'm new to the aftershave portion of B&B. I am currently using Witch Hazel with aloe as my AS splash. I am adding some Peppermint Essential Oil to it to give it a nice scent. I guess I like it strong, because I use about 10 drops of EO for a few ounces of Witch Hazel. I love the smell and the cold feeling I get when I put it on.

Is there anything I can add to get it to keep the scent longer?? It seems after 5-10 minutes, the smell is gone. Otherwise, I really like my "homebrew"

Chuck

The medicated super hazel has peppermint and aloe already in it and it may last longer than your homebrew.

Top Bottom