What's new

Penhaligons

Yes they do. Send them an email at their UK site. Their samples are rather large compared to most colognes.

Thanks guys,

actually I just called them..They are sending out a cologne sampler by mail today.

murchmb said:
Penhaligon's is very generous with their sample size. 1.5ml. Enough to really get a feel for the scent.

No doubt because it's hard not to buy any of their scents after smelling them.

roughrider said:
While I love most of the scents, one thing I noticed is that they don't have much staying power.

I guess it all depends on body chemistry, where/how applied, etc. I get a good 10 hours out of Blenheim Bouquet and I could still get whiffs of English Fern on the way home from work the other day. I typically only apply a small amount to my chest. I can't comment on the other scents yet. I'll have to pay more attention next time I use one.

murchmb said:
I guess it all depends on body chemistry, where/how applied, etc. I get a good 10 hours out of Blenheim Bouquet and I could still get whiffs of English Fern on the way home from work the other day. I typically only apply a small amount to my chest. I can't comment on the other scents yet. I'll have to pay more attention next time I use one.

Same here.

Top Bottom