What's new

Penhaligon's Now at Vintage Blades

I am pleased to announce the availability of the complete line of men’s fragrances and shaving products from Penhaligon’s at Vintage Blades. A few items are still due in, but all the colognes and EDT’s are now in stock. You may view our current offering from Penhaligon’s at the following link -- http://www.vintagebladesllc.com/vshop/xcart/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=24

*A special note to our Canadian customers: Please be sure to visit the link on our store that fully describes our special program on shipping to Canada. We can ship these wonderful fragrances to you (as well as any product we sell that contains alcohol) without any addition fees added. We offer a low cost solution for shipping quality shaving products from the US to Canada.

Okay Mr. Jim at Vintage Blades. Your are tempting me oh so smoothly. Penhaligon's! Oh man, what class. I suggest to all the gentlemen on this forum that you have at least one Penhaligon's product in your toiletry locker. They are the class of the old line English perfumers. You will not regret it.

Regards, Todd

PS: Can you shed any light on the English Fern shave soap situation? I have heard so many conflicting rumours about its discontinuance and was hoping that bona fide vendor could shed some light. Thanks.

Nice Jim!

As a side note... is it Blenheim "boo-kay" or Blenheim "buck-it"? :lol:

(somebody better get that, or boy do I need a life)

Todd,

All I can tell you is that the US distributor of Penhaligon's does not offer the full line of products that you see on the Penhaligon's UK website. For example, I do not have access to the English Fern shaving soap. Being new to the line, I am not sure what is or is not still available.

Wow Jim. Very nice indeed. Thanks for the hard work. Next Pen's I buy will be from you.

Thanks,
Richard

Nice Jim!

As a side note... is it Blenheim "boo-kay" or Blenheim "buck-it"? :lol:

(somebody better get that, or boy do I need a life)

Well Richard. I suspect that Hyacinth Bucket(No, it's boo-kay!) will be along any moment now with her Richard in tow. Babbling all the while about whether our neighbours at other forums are paying attention to her dress.

Regards, Todd

Top Bottom