What's new

Penhaligon's Halfeti Leather

I had my hair cut yesterday (classic 40s undercut) and my barber (a fine fellow) sprayed my shaved neck with Penhaligon's Halfeti Leather. Wow! What a fragrance. But, checking later online, boy, is it expensive stuff.

So my question for you experts is (i) is it worth it? and (ii) is there some alternative that is the same or better, but less expensive?

I suspect the answers are (i) yes and (ii) no. But we will see.

IH

PS For the record, my go-to-fragrances are Trumper's Eucris, Harris's Arlington, Proraso Wood and Spice. Oh, and I still have some of the amazing Abercrombie and Fitch Woods.

The Barber! What a wonderful experience! It's been ten years since I had hair to cut, but it feels like yesterday. Ha!

I haven't tried Halfeti Leather, but I'm sure this fine group will come through for you.

Have you checked any of the fragrance groups? Basenotes and Parfumo. Sometimes they list similar fragrances to the one in question.
Gucci Guilty Absolute and Tom Ford Ombré Leather are listed as similar potential scents.

I've enjoyed various Pen's fragrances over the years and feel they're worth the investment. Of course, this is subjective.

That A & F Woods.....wow! It brings back memories!

I bought the Halfeti Leather. Love it. And I have had a lot of complements on it.
I also tried the Halfeti Cedar but we found that, on my skin, it rapidly decayed to a simple maple syrup smell, whereas the Leather retained its depth and richness.

Top Bottom