What's new

Penhaligon's Endymion shave cream...Luxury in a tube.

First impressions and first shave:
I was totally blown away by this cream. First things first, the scent is out of this world, the lather just explodes, and it provides a super slick shave. This cream also left my skin super moisturized and feeling fantastic! If my next shave is as good as todays, this cream will move to the top of my rotation.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Cheers, DJ.

I have no experience with the cream, but have a bottle of the scent, and it gets rave reviews from the opposite sex...there are only a few scents out there that I have had women stop me to comment on how good I smell. Endymion is one of them...
John P.

JohnP said:
I have no experience with the cream, but have a bottle of the scent, and it gets rave reviews from the opposite sex...there are only a few scents out there that I have had women stop me to comment on how good I smell. Endymion is one of them...
John P.

I do not have this scent, but I think I will have to pick some up soon, it is divine.
Cheers, DJ.

Penhaligons also makes a shave soap in the English Fern scent, my all time, hands-down favorite cologne. It is like $54 dollars, though.... :thumbdown:

Englandmj7 said:
How much is the cream if you don't mind my asking? I love the cologne.
I paid $19.99 for a 5oz tube, a little pricey, but boy is it good stuff.
Cheers, DJ.

Dinder1 said:
First impressions and first shave:
I was totally blown away by this cream. First things first, the scent is out of this world, the lather just explodes, and it provides a super slick shave. This cream also left my skin super moisturized and feeling fantastic! If my next shave is as good as todays, this cream will move to the top of my rotation.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Cheers, DJ.

Why am I not surprised ! I knew it darn.......... btw for those UK pound to U$ is very simple equation just make it times 2 so in the UK this cream goes for $40 ! well minus $3 .. so its times 2 minus $3 and your not far off !

Katjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing $$$$$

The Penhaligon's store is on Madison in the high 60's... I think around 68th, or thereabouts, on the west side of Madison.

Top Bottom