What's new

Penhaligon's Endymion and Blenheim Bouquet Shaving Creams?

I grabbed a tube of Blenheim Bouquet shaving cream yesterday. I’m not a cream guy, but the price was too good to pass on.

I find BB scent to be very simple, yet pleasant and elegant, feels like you are pouring a well-made gin tonic in your face. A delicious mix of lime, black pepper and pine. Great for summer and the AS splash lingers for 2-3 hours, which is a plus.

If I had to be picky about one thing: this is the most liquid shaving cream I have ever seen. You pay a lot for such a large amount of water in it. I would have preferred the BB shaving soap in wooden bowl.

I tried Blenheim Bouquet for the first time today and really liked the scent as well as the performance. It's a very nice citrus based scent with pepper and pine hints to it. I didn't find it the thickest of creams either, but felt like I had to add more water than I was expecting, possibly it has a higher percentage of oils than other creams? As to the price, I don't think I'd pay full price for it but would pick it up in the sales again.

Tried Endymion yesterday. Similar performing cream but a much deeper scent. Preferred Blenheim Bouquet but I might prefer Endymion in the winter.

Still available on the UK site.

huh, I couldn't figure out how to ship it to the u.s. I'l have to get sighted help with that I guess. thanks for letting me know though. Great scent. and usually I don't like fruity type scents, love more leather and tobacco stuff. but hey if Churchill used it, that's good enough for me. "his finest shave"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullgoose Shaving has a proprietary new release, a copycat of Blenheim Bouquet called "Sir Winston." I think it's $29 for the soap. I haven't tried it but would like to.

Still available on the UK site.

They are not making the cream right now, it has been discontinued "for the duration," according to email with the Penhaligon's folks. They are no longer making the cream, if they do start making it again, in the jar. Only in the tube. Makes me sad, I want a jar, I did not keep mine. I am now on the hunt for a jar. Someone somewhere has to have one. (Sings Mission Impossible theme).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive tried both of soap and asl.Very nice and the ASLs are spot on. The asl for wcs grapefroot also resembles BB
Oh boy, thanks. I was thinking of trying them. So the Winston is really spot-on for BB? I had a bottle of BB many years ago but the cost now for the genuine seems prohibitive.

Oh boy, thanks. I was thinking of trying them. So the Winston is really spot-on for BB? I had a bottle of BB many years ago but the cost now for the genuine seems prohibitive.

the soap has a but it more lavender than i recall with BB, but the lemon/pepper is there but the ASL doesn't appear to as much a lavender accord.

I wish they would start making the shaving creams again, I grew to love creams too late sadly. I used to have a pen's BB glass jar but sold it to get the latest hyped release whatever it was at the time, sometimes you have to learn the hard way..

I wish they would start making the shaving creams again, I grew to love creams too late sadly. I used to have a pen's BB glass jar but sold it to get the latest hyped release whatever it was at the time, sometimes you have to learn the hard way..

just did a google search and at least half dozen in-stock tube options appeared.
grab 'em while you can!

penhaligon blenheim bouquet rooney dorko may 4 2016.jpg

the two I want are Endymion and Sartorial but I suppose I should get some BB just on principle

good tactic.
both of your others are nice.
you might be able to find something still available on auction sites, just need to set up a 'search' watch.

2 pens creams.jpg

Top Bottom