What's new

Penhaligon's bow tie?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I want to know what happens to all the bow ties on Penhaligon's bottles. When you see SOTD, bottles for sale, or just daily use bottles, the bow tie is always missing. Do people take them off when they get home? I find the bow part of the charm of owning the fragrance. I was actually a bit disappointed that Juniper Sling has a plastic clip on bow.

I guess that only bottles purchased through official channels come with the bowties. Most of mine are so equipped, but the bottle of English Fern which I purchased over eBay is not.

Last edited:
I want to know what happens to all the bow ties on Penhaligon's bottles. When you see SOTD, bottles for sale, or just daily use bottles, the bow tie is always missing. Do people take them off when they get home? I find the bow part of the charm of owning the fragrance. I was actually a bit disappointed that Juniper Sling has a plastic clip on bow.

Yes, I'm a bow tie stripper. :blush:

I guess that only bottles purchased through official channels come with the bowties. Most of mine are so equipped, but the bottle of English Fern which I purchased over eBay did not.

+1. Some bottles you see that come from secondary sources no longer have their bows.

Mine was destined to be a tester, so it has no bow tie.

If someone has a BB tie that they took off though, send it my way!

I have no idea what has happened to mine. They do fall off easily.

I think some of my bottles were from the Pen's outlets, so they did not have bows in the first place.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Forget the bowtie...how about the "Keep Me" card which comes with purchase and has Pen's address and phone numbers on them. I've used them in the past whilst courting my wife Melissa....

Top Bottom