What's new

Pen Stands for the Office desk

Anyone use them?

I only have one pen I use for official signatures (the rest of my pens/inks I use for notes).

Been mulling over a stand and I'm curious what (if anything) you guys use?

Happy Christmas to all!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Something like this? I got it through a PIF from my buddy Andy. I really only use 2 pens while at my desk for two different purposes. It's nice having them so handy rather than opening a drawer when I need one or leaving it to roll around the top of my desk. I also use it to store the silver Cross at the end of the day as that's the one I carry on me.

I also got PIFed one from my old china Andy. I use it at home, I don't leave pens on my desk at work. That looks like an invitation for someone to "borrow" a pen

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Mine are in in my shirt pocket or in an old (but never used) Tim Hortons paper cup at the office. When I leave for the day, my pens and Kura Toga pencil come home with me.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Yep, I've got a beautiful Sheaffer Touch Down, with a Triumph nib in a brass Engine Order Telegraph pen stand on my desk.

$20131216_104108.jpg

I have a little wooden one I picked up at Rocklier a number of years ago. I will post a picture after I get back to work later in the week. Now that I have gotten in to FP I have been looking for something a little nicer or vintage. Is there a problem with storing a FP on end? I thought you should store them horizontal.

Top Bottom