What's new

Pen pals and letter writing

Greetings all,

I notice through a little searching on this forum that there have previously been a number of threads on the topic of penpalships and letter writing correspondence. It looks like most of these have been unused for sometime and I wondered where there may by chance be any members here would be interested in exchanging letters.

I am an avid letter writer and currently maintain a number of correspondences however these are mainly with the fairer sex. I'm not particularly complaining at that, but it would be nice to balance this out with perhaps a couple of chaps who might be interesting in engaging in some good old fashioned letter writing.

Alternatively if anyone is able to point me in the direction of a live thread or other forum where such a thing might be achieved I should be eternally grateful.

Many thanks.

I know there's been at least one pen pal exchange setup over the years, and some of the participants continued on it for a pretty long time. The issue I ran into was not really having anything much to say in a letter. lol

I have a number of people I write. Male and female, both domestic and international. I would be willing to exchange correspondence with you.

Also beginning tomorrow starts Incowrimo. Where you write a letter a day for the month of February (or equivalent). You can get people to write at incowrimo-2019.org. I will do a mix of new and old this year, both international and domestic.

Let me know if you would like to exchange letters and we can exchange addresses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom