What's new

Pen and Paper RPG Nerds unite!

Any Cyberpunks out there?

I loved playing Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0.

I got my start on AD&D 2nd edition, played a couple sessions of 3rd edition and 3.5 in college, and have dabbled in the White Wolf systems of Vampire, Mage, and Werewolf.

I never really liked the White Wolf systems, but I really want to try out games like Toon and Spycraft.

I bought the cyberpunk rulebook because we were going to start a campaign, but it never took off. I was kinda bummed because I really like the whole dark future genre.

Tim

I'll bite. In my youth I played the old D&D quite extensively. From about 7th - 12th Grade. Professional life, work and growing old has gotten in the way LOL!

I guess I was a pen and paper nerd back in the day too. Can't remember the name of it but it was game set after a nuclear war and had modern weapons and I don't believe it had any super critters, mutants , dragons or what have you. Liked D+D too, just outgrew it.

played werewolf the Apocalypse i think it was, for a little while (few months). get the feeling i will be playing D&D soon enough.

Thanks for bringing back my youth.

Played AD&D up til my third wedding anniversary two years ago. Loved playing Gamma World and Top Secret. My favorite was Boot Hill all from TSR. Play Champions still and Car Wars. Illuminati is fun as well. I remember playing AutoDuel Champions the crossover of Champions and Car Wars. One of my favorites was Paranoia, laughed hard too many times playing that game. Another I played some was The Morrow Project as well as Twilight 2000. Recon was ok but not my favorite.

Besides the RPG played a lot of Avalon Hill games. Rail baron being my favorite after Status Pro Football and Paydirt. Afrika Korps and Wooden Ships and Iron men were fun. I still play a game called Blood Bowl. man that is one fun game.

Besides the RPG played a lot of Avalon Hill games. Rail baron being my favorite after Status Pro Football and Paydirt. Afrika Korps and Wooden Ships and Iron men were fun. I still play a game called Blood Bowl. man that is one fun game.

My first AH game was Diplomacy in high school, we used to play a turn a day in 10th period. Later on I got into Squad Leader and then eventually into ASL. I also played Panzerblitz and Panzer Leader, but we much preferred the squad-level action of ASL. I recall we got so deep into ASL that we stored all of the counters in multiple toolboxes. I also owned Supremacy and most of the add-ons for that, but could seldom find interested players.

While I've continued playing D&D, I've not played any of the old AH games in many years.

Top Bottom