What's new

Pecksniff Colognes

Took a walk through TK Maxx today, as there must be some bargins coming up to Fathers Day. I noticed that they had heavily discounted Pecksniff Colognes. Oriental, Citrus and Fern ......in gift sets unfortunately.....but I can always give away the shaving gel.
Has anyone any experience with the Pecksniff range?

Regards
Brian

Go pick up the Orientals now. Great scents. This is a very underappreciated and awesome fragrance house. Love that Oriental Woody, and the chypre, and all the rest.

Get them all. It is rare that they come up for sale at discounted prices. Get me one of each and I will paypal you.

Oriental Woody and Fern would tickle my fancy :wink:

I have the Citrus, Oriental Spicy, and the Fougere - and all three are superlative.

Many thanks Gents. I bought them all :biggrin:

I had to do something to change my focus on Shaving Brushes!!!!!

Regards
Brian

Brian,

Thanks for mentioning TJ Maxx as a place to get colognes. What a whacky store! I had no idea what they sold (I imagined they were another women's discount retailer.)

There was some pretty good stuff and knock down prices spread out across the joint.

Here's what I got today for a song. They also had some nice ceramic ware, so I'll be going back for a shave bowl update.

Thanks!

Next time you are at Maxx, look for their Asquith & Sommerset soaps. The Shea Butter has become my favorite! Usually $3.99 for a football sized (well, not quite) bar!

Randy

KUJO said:
Brian,

Thanks for mentioning TJ Maxx as a place to get colognes. What a whacky store! I had no idea what they sold (I imagined they were another women's discount retailer.)

There was some pretty good stuff and knock down prices spread out across the joint.

Here's what I got today for a song. They also had some nice ceramic ware, so I'll be going back for a shave bowl update.

Thanks!

rtaylor61 said:
Next time you are at Maxx, look for their Asquith & Sommerset soaps. The Shea Butter has become my favorite! Usually $3.99 for a football sized (well, not quite) bar!

Randy

Aahh yes, feed the AD fever!

I just got my Pecksniff samples this weekend. That Oriental Woody is mighty fine to my sniffer. Wow. I like them all, but that one really stuck out for me (and the missus).

Top Bottom