What's new

Pearl Flexi V3?

Many thanks, hope you'll enjoy with your Pearl. If you came across with an encoding chart of these numbers and letters would you please share
This was answered by a representative of Pearl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210426_142410_ru.yandex.mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210426_142410_ru.yandex.mail.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 202
I asked basically thr same question..
I received the following answer.
See, for example the serial number is 21A0326
so, 21 is the year A is the series & 0326 is the production Number
when we complete 1000, The A changes From A to B

I read in a German forum the size of the production batch varies..

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk

I just got my Pearl Flexi razor yesterday: 21A1983. Before ordering, the client service assured me it is a flawless v.8 generation razor and that all the problems have been solved since v.2.

There still is a problem with the uneven blade gap in mine and the base plate has a little lateral movement, it can be seen and i can feel it when adjusting the dial. Somewhere arond number 5 on the dial is the turning point when the uneven blade gap switches from one side to the other, I can even feel the switch in my hand. My guess is that the tolerances are too big where the adjusting plate slides into the base plate and the spring doesn't compensate for that gap, it doesn't have a perfect parallel base and top, it is a slant spring, therefore it is a slant gap.

I just got my Pearl Flexi razor yesterday: 21A1983. Before ordering, the client service assured me it is a flawless v.8 generation razor and that all the problems have been solved since v.2.

There still is a problem with the uneven blade gap in mine and the base plate has a little lateral movement, it can be seen and i can feel it when adjusting the dial. Somewhere arond number 5 on the dial is the turning point when the uneven blade gap switches from one side to the other, I can even feel the switch in my hand. My guess is that the tolerances are too big where the adjusting plate slides into the base plate and the spring doesn't compensate for that gap, it doesn't have a perfect parallel base and top, it is a slant spring, therefore it is a slant gap.
Problem solved. I disassembled the razor and when I put it all together again the blade gap was even. Now as I think about it I belive I turned the spring upside down, but I noticed the end of the spring carved into it’s adjustable plate holding place, as it is a solid made spring.

I like the razor, it is very well built, it’s worth all the money.

Top Bottom