What's new

Peanut Butter -- Savory Applications

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Ground cashews work very well too, make sure they are not seasoned. I just whiz it in a chopper.
You can put it in any curry initially when you are sautéing the curry paste to release the flavours.

You know, my wife has done something like that with cashews, and I've done something like that with almonds.

You know, my wife has done something like that with cashews, and I've done something like that with almonds.
It is common in Indian cuisine to thicken the curries with cashew or dry roasted peanuts. They don’t use flour or cornstarch to thicken stews and curries.

I can not do a post workout recovery drink without peanut butter or almond butter if it's available. Add in Blueberries and collagen along with yogurt and I'm a happy camper.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I have been eating peanut butter & bacon on toast since childhood.
I also have been eating fluffernutters since childhood.
I just tried a fluffernutter with bacon, the sandwich sizzled in butter on a cast iron pan. It wasn't terrible, but I won't be having another anytime soon.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I like to put peanut butter on my toast when I have eggs over easy. Egg yolk and PB go good together.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
PB is something I try not to have around, because I'll use a spoon, then a silicone spatula, then lick the jar ..

When I err & buy a small jar it makes great bait for mouse or chipmunk trapping if a bit is left ..

Reactions: ewk
Top Bottom