What's new

Peach scented cream/soap

Years ago Kiss My Face made a peach scented shave cream that was phenomenal... it's no longer in production. Are there any peach scented creams/soaps out there that are worthy of consideration?

TIA
Drew

Try Ariana and Evans Peaches and Cognac. My tub is in the original Kaizen formula, but I think it is now available in the superb Kaizen 2e formula. A&E has a similar, yet different, scent called Apricity that is based on apricots rather than peaches. If you like peaches, you also might like Fruit de la Passion which is based on passion fruit.

Grooming Dept released a Chypre Peach, but you are unlikely to find it in stock unless you find it preowned.

Australian Private Reserve has a scent called Passione which is based on passion fruit, apricot, peach and raspberry.

Barrister and Mann offers their superb Omnibus formula in a scent called Passiflora.

Zingari Man offers their Sego formula in The Gatherer scent which is a blend of peach, musk, and bitter orange.

Stirling Soap has a Peach soap.

There are also some soaps scented with Osmanthus. The flowers have a scent that is reminiscent of peach, plum and apricot.
Grooming Dept offers Oud Osmanthus in the superb Kairos base. It is a lovely scent, but is not really a peach scent.

Try Ariana and Evans Peaches and Cognac. My tub is in the original Kaizen formula, but I think it is now available in the superb Kaizen 2e formula. A&E has a similar, yet different, scent called Apricity that is based on apricots rather than peaches. If you like peaches, you also might like Fruit de la Passion which is based on passion fruit.

Grooming Dept released a Chypre Peach, but you are unlikely to find it in stock unless you find it preowned.

Australian Private Reserve has a scent called Passione which is based on passion fruit, apricot, peach and raspberry.

Barrister and Mann offers their superb Omnibus formula in a scent called Passiflora.

Zingari Man offers their Sego formula in The Gatherer scent which is a blend of peach, musk, and bitter orange.

Stirling Soap has a Peach soap.

There are also some soaps scented with Osmanthus. The flowers have a scent that is reminiscent of peach, plum and apricot.
Grooming Dept offers Oud Osmanthus in the superb Kairos base. It is a lovely scent, but is not really a peach scent.
thank you... I found the Stirling one that is peach and mentholated, right up my alley! Gonna give that one a try.

HA- when I read the thread title I immediately thought "I wonder if KMF still does that great peach cream?".

After reading your first sentence, my day got a little bit worse. I'm also reminded that my wife liked the pump and basically stole it from me after I bought it so I never got to enjoy it unless I shaved in the shower.

HA- when I read the thread title I immediately thought "I wonder if KMF still does that great peach cream?".

After reading your first sentence, my day got a little bit worse. I'm also reminded that my wife liked the pump and basically stole it from me after I bought it so I never got to enjoy it unless I shaved in the shower.
Yeah. KMF generally flies under the radar. That stuff lathers wonderfully. They also had a jasmine variant that was amazing. My understanding is that they are working themselves back from serious financial trouble. Hopefully they will reinstate those scents.

Yeah. KMF generally flies under the radar. That stuff lathers wonderfully. They also had a jasmine variant that was amazing. My understanding is that they are working themselves back from serious financial trouble. Hopefully they will reinstate those scents.
I bought a 3 pack of unscented off of Amazon about 6-8 months ago. I like to use it as a pre-shave and even a face wash occasionally. It moisturizes better than most lotions I use. I still had lavender and patchouli from years ago and they still work great. I bet the patchouli is every bit of 10 years old.

Their olive oil bath soap is also fantastic. Let's hope they hang around this time.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
For a moment there I thought this was a NEHI peach soda soap puck. A favorite childhood soda of mine in the '80s. 😁

Attachments

• bc094nehior.jpg
    bc094nehior.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
thank you... I found the Stirling one that is peach and mentholated, right up my alley! Gonna give that one a try.
for those who like in your face cooling, the Stirling Glacial Peach gives you that. great peach scent... frosty menthol feel.

Top Bottom