What's new

GIVEAWAY! Paying It Forward, The OneBlade Razor

I've won a couple of PIFs this year and feel I need to keep the good karma flowing. So I'm doing a few PIFs myself. Get in on one or all. They are open to "anyone" who wants in. It doesn't matter to me. I just want to enjoy the other side of the giveaway.​

The Oneblade Razor and 14 blades to go with it. This razor uses its own special Feather Blades. So I'm giving plenty of them for you to get a couple of months' worth of shaves (if not more) from this razor. Enough to know if you like it or not. I happen to have two of these so it just makes sense to PIF one.

IMG_20220531_072005547.jpg
IMG_20220531_071943654.jpg

So post up that you want in on this any way you want. I will wait a week or maybe more before ending this Giveaway.

Awesome! My razor collection may soon qualify as an actual “collection”. I think this brings the total to six.

I’m looking forward to trying this out. It looks very futuristic. Maybe a shave off between a Gillette Slim from ‘64 and this one, titled Then and Now.

What a nice PIF! Thank you @HazMat Shaver , and congratulations to @slim6596 ! (Even though I am no fan of clowns...)
Neither are my daughters (fans of clowns). When my oldest was about 4, she asked me to make sure the closet door was closed as I was tucking her in. After asking a few questions, I learned she was concerned about the monster in the closet getting her.

Like the awesome dad that I am, I told her that there wasn’t any monster in the closet. “Everyone knows monsters live under your bed.”

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Neither are my daughters (fans of clowns). When my oldest was about 4, she asked me to make sure the closet door was closed as I was tucking her in. After asking a few questions, I learned she was concerned about the monster in the closet getting her.

Like the awesome dad that I am, I told her that there wasn’t any monster in the closet. “Everyone knows monsters live under your bed.”
You my friend are easily as twisted as I !

My son turned out fine, despite my best efforts. Good thing my wife is mostly normal!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You my friend are easily as twisted as I !

My son turned out fine, despite my best efforts. Good thing my wife is mostly normal!
My son was/is an only child. Somebody had to mess with him. I can still remember telling him to go play in the road. He was three or so. He'd just look at me like the moron I am, lol.

Honestly, I should have been drowned at birth.

image.jpg

This afternoon, I was in a hurry so I grabbed the OneBlade and did a quick one pass shave. Nice SAS with zero effort.

Sorry for not posting before but the home situation is taking more and more time while I’m off work.

Thanks again for the generous PIF, @HazMat Shaver !

Top Bottom