What's new

Pay it Forward

Nice little starter set a very nice condition Super Speed and a wide assortment of blades to get you started. This is for Users with less then 30 Posts I would prefer if you have not got razor yet or at least not a Vintage and also have not tried a blade sampler pack I would hope this would be someone who needs it of can not decide to take the plunge.
All I ask is when done you to PIF.
I am a Gambler so we will due a little lady luck post a number from 1-100 and the closet wins. I will email this number to another MOD right now. Will let the post run till Thursday Morning. Good Luck:badger:
View attachment 9358

Wow Don!!

I wish this was available when I was a Newbie! Great offer and proof positive that generous souls exist, especially here at B&B.

Wow. I'm glad I havn't actually confirmed my Classic Shaving order yet!

I'm going with 42.

*crosses fingers*

ps: brilliant idea, even if I don't win.

Only one interested party:confused1

Maybe they're all waiting for Thursday so they can choose the numbers with the widest spread?

Or perhaps they all find me to be such an upstanding gentleman that they just wouldn't feel right having anybody but I win?

I suppose I could be the only newbie around who discovered the forum before buying a blade.

*shrug* I'll personally try to keep bumping this thread up to the top (once a day mayhaps) to encourage other people; it just doesn't feel right entering a game of chance with oneself.:redface:

****ski!!!
Guys, if you are new, you don't know Don.
He has first class shaving stuff. No Bull. Double No Bull.
Jump in. You have a 1 in 100 chance, and if only a few enter, no doubt the closest will win according to the rules. Don is a man of his word.

18!

Edit: :biggrin: Seems I have one too many posts. Plus I tried all of those, too :wink:

At any rate, very nice of you, Don. :001_smile

I could greatly use the blade assortment as I'm pretty cash strapped now and personna's are the only thing available around my area. But I've already got a SS that my grandfather gave to me. In the spirit of fair play I think someone without a razor should get the deal. Great offer. :)

Top Bottom