What's new

PaulHFilms -

Paul humbly says he is no expert but I beg to differ. He tries more stuff than I do and over 12,000 subscribers are interested in what he thinks.

If you haven't watched one of his videos, let me introduce you to a guy that you will wish was your neighbor. Sharing great info about interesting products and clearly having a blast doing so.

In this particular video be sure to see the very end when "Mrs. H" weighs in from an adjoining room with an opinion about who is in charge. A hoot!

As one of his subscribers he is a good one to watch. I haven't been as active watching his videos as of late but if he used a product that I am interested in I will watch.

Paul humbly says he is no expert but I beg to differ. He tries more stuff than I do and over 12,000 subscribers are interested in what he thinks.

If you haven't watched one of his videos, let me introduce you to a guy that you will wish was your neighbor. Sharing great info about interesting products and clearly having a blast doing so.

In this particular video be sure to see the very end when "Mrs. H" weighs in from an adjoining room with an opinion about who is in charge. A hoot!

He was one of the earlier Youtubers for wet shaving. I think he started in 2011 and is still going strong. Great knowledge and tips and a great guy. Because of him, I started using some old school soaps and creams that I just love.

He's mad as a March hare of course, but his videos and knowledge are second to none. Anyone who hasn't watched one of his vids should.

Top Bottom