What's new

Paul Sebastian Cologne

shavefan

I’m not a fan
In my last EdT order I got a sample of Paul Sebastian cologne. I have to say, I'm kind of digging this stuff. It's sort of in the same vein as Old Spice. But for me, nicer, a bit more refined. Looking at the full size bottles, this stuff is pretty inexpensive to boot.

Anyone else like PSc?

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 9.58.09 PM.png

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
If it is like Pierre Cardin then it is something that I will like. Thanks for the tip.

It's a very brown, mellow, spicy frag, somewhat like Obsession(?) as far as I remember. It's EXTREMELY inexpensive. I liked it but do not have it currently. There are a lot of reviews that have accused it of having a "fecal" note, though. Not sure where they are getting that from but more than a few have said it?

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I’ve read the reviews on basenotes and it seems to be rather polarizing. Some love it, some hate it. What I don’t get is the ‘fecal’ references. So far I haven’t noticed that at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thumbs up for PS Fine Cologne. I use it more in cooler weather. It has a barbershop vibe that matches well with Clubman or Masters Topaz aftershave.

It’s only polarizing because it’s cheap. There’s a group of folks on the perfume forum that can’t stand cheapies no matter how nice they are.

I remember this as being a powerhouse. It does smell refined but please go easy on the spray. This is a one spray only in cool/cold weather type frag for me. Has the potential to become cloying very quickly.

Top Bottom