Patchouli Shaving Cream?

Discussion in 'Stone Cottage Shaving' started by MilfordNJGuy, Apr 12, 2016.

1. MilfordNJGuy

MilfordNJGuy Vendor

Have you found a way to add 2 hours to the day to make it 26? :001_huh: When you say "aftershave" specifically what are you seeking?

2. No extra time in my day either but if we added 2 more hours im sure the goverment would find a way to tax that too....lol.

Aftershave as in a "splash" or even a "balm" but personaly i prefer a splash to use after shaving. Could be Whitch Hazel based for its moisturizing properties.

3. I would definitely be interested in this one. If you ever make it that is. Also I’m a splash kind of aftershave guy myself but some balms are very nice too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. And my Wife said that if you make that scent she will buy herself a bowl and brush and start using that instead of canned goop.

5. What say yee? Are we read to test yet?

6. I AM READY ANYTIME for this one.

7. If you can make an aftershave that mimics your fougere, I'll buy a gallon of it.

8. MilfordNJGuy

MilfordNJGuy Vendor

Snurgblat, I've just finished my new shaving cream formulation and will be putting out a Patchouli scented Shaving Cream in the near future! I have a few new scents I'm going to try as well and Patchouli will be one of the first to make!

9. I am super interested in getting my hands on some of the patchouli scented stuff!

10. Saw it came out and bought a can! SWMBO says it is now her favorite wet shaving product.

11. MilfordNJGuy

MilfordNJGuy Vendor

Well, that's always nice to hear! I'm glad she liked the new formulation and the new scent!