What's new

Pastor Cal will be joining us very soon.

Cal loves the King Camp Gillette razor I gave him. (Talk about pleased)! He plans on joining us soon (not knowing what name he'll use gives this an air of mystery).

Cal decided to "shelve" his multi-blade "cartridge" razor and stick with the DE Safety Razor from now on. (He said that it shaves better and will be less expensive to use).

We have another "convert" to the "fold".
Cheers!

Cal loves the King Camp Gillette razor I gave him. (Talk about pleased)! He plans on joining us soon (not knowing what name he'll use gives this an air of mystery).

Cal decided to "shelve" his multi-blade "cartridge" razor and stick with the DE Safety Razor from now on. (He said that it shaves better and will be less expensive to use).

We have another "convert" to the "fold".
Cheers!
Excellent!

I recall you mentioned this some weeks back. (My memory is increasingly unreliable)

Very glad it has panned out well for the Gentleman and he has taken well to DE shaving!

Cal said that he likes the "Dollar Tree" Aqua-Velva 'smell-alike' (clone) aftershave (I gave him 3 bottles). He was annoyed when he realized that he couldn't take DE razor blades onto a commercial airplane. Cal was more than happy when he got back home to his new DE KCG razor. I knew he would really appreciate it.

"Everything old is new again".

EEhhh!! Only time will tell is he's truly faithful!!

truefitt hill grafton omega feather december 31 2017.gif

Top Bottom