What's new

Pasteur's pharmacy online store

I just wanted to plug this store and wanted to say they have some good deals and products that are sold out on many shaving outlets.
For example B @ M aftershave is in stock many if not all. CL aftershave that is not made in stock. A few not being made no more. These are just a few.
Plus they are some super nice people who work there. I visited this place in January and was treated so nice buy the owner.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
As the kids say omg
One thing ive missed most about pre pandemic regular trips to nyc
Oh hide my wallet
Lol! I was thinking when @Gobucks01 posted this he'd created a monster: we are going to love him and hate him at the same time!

I mean, as a Michigan State fan I STILL always thought that he was okay guy, but this has really thrown me into an emotional tailspin my friends! I may cause a lot of tears here on B&B, but I may have to take a break for awhile!

Please don't miss me too much!

Lol! I was thinking when @Gobucks01 posted this he'd created a monster: we are going to love him and hate him at the same time!

I mean, as a Michigan State fan I STILL always thought that he was okay guy, but this has really thrown me into an emotional tailspin my friends! I may cause a lot of tears here on B&B, but I may have to take a break for awhile!

Please don't miss me too much!
GO BUCKS

Put an order in this AM. They may be the last place in the States with Czech & Speake No. 88!

Excellent pseudonym! Wonder how much a bottle of that perfume goes for...

proxy.php

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Update after my recent order
Shipping was a flat rate of $8 that seemed reasonable
They have A&E nyc which ive always wanted . The old base soap is on sale too.

Excellent pseudonym! Wonder how much a bottle of that perfume goes for...

proxy.php
Perhaps could find a bottle tucked away in backroom of Pasteur's. 😂
Update after my recent order
Shipping was a flat rate of $8 that seemed reasonable
They have A&E nyc which ive always wanted . The old base soap is on sale too.
I've already placed two orders in the past week! And shipping via Priority Mail appears to be free at the $50 threshold. And their prices are pretty great. To top it off, they get the stuff out the door really quickly. Man, this is so huge! Pasteur's may become my go-to shop for software.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Perhaps could find a bottle tucked away in backroom of Pasteur's. 😂
I've already placed two orders in the past week! And shipping via Priority Mail appears to be free at the $50 threshold. And their prices are pretty great. To top it off, they get the stuff out the door really quickly. Man, this is so huge! Pasteur's may become my go-to shop for software.
great to hear
The site is a tiny bit slow to navigate but it looks great

Wasn't aware of the 50 shipping deal. That always kills me in terms of buying more for the shipping. Huge fan of their bricks mortar store. Glad they are on line.

Last edited:

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
I just received a bottle of Longrifle Voyageur aftershave from Pasteur’s. It’s sold out everywhere else, so I jumped on it quick. Shipped super fast, and they even kicked in a couple samples of Proraso balm. Very happy customer!

I jumped on a bottle or terror aftershave.
Can not find it anyplace.
And to get free shipping added set of CB 322.
Great finds and already shipped.
I am happy to support this company.
If you ever get a chance to visit this place they are so very nice.

They dont seem to stock PAA products, I wonder why that is. I visited the store on 34th 3 years ago and they had plenty of PAA soaps, AS, etc.

Top Bottom