What's new

Pasteur's Pharmacy NYC Advice

Highly recommend the East 34th Street near the Empire State building. We visited NYC in 2019, and Pasteurs was a "must do" while in the city. I do not know of any place on the planet that has the sheer volume of shaving products available in one location. It is like dying and going to shaving heaven.

To date, I haven't had either a business or personal reason to go to New York City. If such an opportunity arrives, I will hit one of the two sites. I wish Dallas had something like this.
I agree BobbyB…..The only pure razor shop I have been able to find is a single owned small shop in Willow Bend Mall in Plano. I have purchased a few stands there and also had some straights honed.

By the way, for those of you that live here, we are staying at the Renaissance hotel in Chelsea on 25th. The Empire State Building is quite close and in the view from our window. Going to try to squeeze in one more visit to Pastuer’s before we leave early Tuesday. Maybe I’ll see one of you there!

I agree BobbyB…..The only pure razor shop I have been able to find is a single owned small shop in Willow Bend Mall in Plano. I have purchased a few stands there and also had some straights honed.
What is the name of the store? Willow Bend is not to far from my home in Wylie.

What is the name of the store? Willow Bend is not to far from my home in Wylie.
Cutlery Collection
496-366-4496
I think he is there from 10-4

The guys name is Karl. Real good dude. Tell him David from Rockwall highly recommended his work.

Top Bottom