What's new

Pasteurs Pharmacy in Chicago and Colorado Springs!

OK, well maybe it is a little too optimistic to think that there would be anything even close to the famous Pasteurs in NYC, which I've visited on a couple of occasions, in either Chicago or Colorado Springs - but there must be some shaving mecca that the locals can point me in the direction of?

I'll be passing through both Chicago and Colorado Springs for work over the coming couple of weeks - so feel free to point me at any great location for shaving goods or secret stashes of vintage razors.

Thanks in advance :)

[Apologies if the title got anybody's hopes up too high]

Truefitt & Hill in Chicago:

11 W. Monroe Street (Entrance On Clark),
BMO Harris Building,
Chicago, IL 60603

Truefitt & Hill in Chicago:

11 W. Monroe Street (Entrance On Clark),
BMO Harris Building,
Chicago, IL 60603
Been there.

It was not impressive at all. I was really excited to go there, but then it was quite a letdown. Merz apothecary is much better.

There is something called the Colorado Shaver Center up in Englewood. That's right outside of Denver so at least an hour north of Co Springs. That's a bit of a drive to potentially be disappointed, but this link to the wet shaving section of their web-site is promising. If the B&B administration deletes the link you have to click on the word "more" if you are on their home page and then you get the wet shaving option in the drop down. https://www.coloradoshaver.com/wet-shaving

Other than that you are probably going to be limited to Art of Shaving while in CO. Chicago should be better, epecially with Merz in town.

Top Bottom