What's new

Pasteur Pharmacy NYC

This place is dangerous, if youre suffering RAD, SCAD,SBAD or any of the AD's.

Ive been in this place twice a week, ive accumulated 14 soaps 4 creams, a simpsin Berkely and numerous afterahaves. Last time I was here, the manager (steve) discounted the Berkeley to $42, and today he gave me a sleeve of feather blades (200 blades) for $60, to reward my repeat business. Was really nice of him. Every time I go in, I speak to him about the different products takes about on B&B, and if he doesn't have it, within 2 weeks I see it on the shelf. He even contacted MDC, but they refused. All in all a great place. Today I picked up a coconut haslinger soap that he just got in. and of course, the feathers.

Heres a photo of some of my recent purchases.

Attachments

• $IMAG0122.jpg
    $IMAG0122.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,075
  • $IMAG0119.jpg
    $IMAG0119.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,077
This place is dangerous, if youre suffering RAD, SCAD,SBAD or any of the AD's.

Ive been in this place twice a week, ive accumulated 14 soaps 4 creams, a simpsin Berkely and numerous afterahaves. Last time I was here, the manager (steve) discounted the Berkeley to $42, and today he gave me a sleeve of feather blades (200 blades) for $60, to reward my repeat business. Was really nice of him. Every time I go in, I speak to him about the different products takes about on B&B, and if he doesn't have it, within 2 weeks I see it on the shelf. He even contacted MDC, but they refused. All in all a great place. Today I picked up a coconut haslinger soap that he just got in. and of course, the feathers.

Heres a photo of some of my recent purchases.

Your pics are a tease. We need details! What soaps and creams did you get? Which Pasteur's location did you visit? How would you characterize their product selection? Very exciting!!!

Your pics are a tease. We need details! What soaps and creams did you get? Which Pasteur's location did you visit? How would you characterize their product selection? Very exciting!!!
Today, I picked up The Coconut Haslinger Soap, and the 200 Feathers. So far, I bought, Cella, MWF, TOBS Lavender, TOBS Sandalwood SC, GFT Coconut, Razorock Chianti Lavender, Razorock Muguet de France, Provence Sante Verlain, Institut Karite Soap, Pre de Provrnce, L'Occitane Cade, Proraso, Dr Harris Lavender Soap, Valobra Shave Stick, La Toja, Tabac.

I also bought my Simpson Berkely There.

As for their selection. They pretty much carry everything we talk about on B&B, aside from vintage products, and certain brush makers. They carry the entire Simpson Line, Vulfix, Edwin Jagger, Merkur, Muhle, Ikon. And when I ask him for something that he doesnt have, apparently he takes note of it, and the next time Im there, voila, its on the shelf. He wasnt able to get MDC to allow him to carry it. From what he told me today, he carries pretty much the same selection as WCS, aside from all their Brushes, in a Brick and Mortar pharmacy.
Im telling you this place is outta control, with the amount and variety of product they stock..

P.S.

I usually go to the lexington ave 62nd street location, but the 34th street location is just as stocked..

Last edited:
I was there a few months ago, great place... can easily be a money pit.

I like the enthusiasm you have. you took the pic of feathers on the bus right? :)

I was there a few months ago, great place... can easily be a money pit.

I like the enthusiasm you have. you took the pic of feathers on the bus right? :)

the m103, heading back downtown. i would've taken a cab, but i spent too much money......... :001_tt2:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I've been a fixture there for years. Always remember to mention B&B.

Today, I picked up The Coconut Haslinger Soap, and the 200 Feathers. So far, I bought, Cella, MWF, TOBS Lavender, TOBS Sandalwood SC, GFT Coconut, Razorock Chianti Lavender, Razorock Muguet de France, Provence Sante Verlain, Institut Karite Soap, Pre de Provrnce, L'Occitane Cade, Proraso, Dr Harris Lavender Soap, Valobra Shave Stick, La Toja, Tabac.

I also bought my Simpson Berkely There.
You better back up and take a couple of deep breaths. You're definitely in the danger zone. :shaving:

I can't say for sure but this may be the only Pasteur's Pharmacy. NYC has a lot of small mom and pop stores left (no Wal-Mart nearby to take their business and most don't have cars to get anywhere), especially small neighborhood grocery stores.

I can't say for sure but this may be the only Pasteur's Pharmacy. NYC has a lot of small mom and pop stores left (no Wal-Mart nearby to take their business and most don't have cars to get anywhere), especially small neighborhood grocery stores.

There are 2 Pasteur pharmacies. 1 one lexington ave & 62nd st, and the other on 34th st between park & lexington. Also, we do have alot of smaller "specialty" pharmacies in NY, but we also have a Duane Reade, Walgreens, and Rite Aid on every corner.....

You're killin' me! Can't wait for baseball season, so I can take family on NYC trip to Yankee game, etc. Etc.(34th st) Etc. (Lexington Ave.) Etc. :001_tt2:

Chefbaze, please don't take this the wrong way, but I feel I must be honest...you're a bastard. I'm sitting here thinking "ya know, I can think of a few reasons to fly up to NYC for a few days" - my multiple ADs are all twitching after reading these posts...you bastard!

Chefbaze, please don't take this the wrong way, but I feel I must be honest...you're a bastard. I'm sitting here thinking "ya know, I can think of a few reasons to fly up to NYC for a few days" - my multiple ADs are all twitching after reading these posts...you bastard!

Honestly, it is a great place, but some of the online vendors are top notch regarding customer service. Actually i just ordered a Semogue 620 from Lee's...FYI Pasteur doesnt carry Semogue :001_tt2:..

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
If you do a search, you can probably find severals pics of their shelves.

I haven't been to the Lex location in some time, but the 34th St. shop has really picked up its game. You can find such oddball items as all the Dovo strop pastes, a much improved Italian products section, and complete selections of most of the major players.

Top Bottom