What's new

Pass-Around: Who wants to try a Fatip Lo Storto Testina Originale?

Try it out for a while, post a review here, then send it out to another member on the list to try. If you have ever wanted to try a Fatip, particularly the original slant head design, here is your chance. Post IN if you want to take it for a spin.

My review: The knurling on the bottom part of the handle was very sharp so I softened the pointy edges with a file. The shave was very good as is the case with most slants imo. It seems to be fine quality manufacturing and plating. A great razor for a reasonable price.
Fatip Lo Storto Originale Grande.jpg

Sorry but participation is limited to CONUS only due to shipping charges. USPS shipping within the US is only a few dollars but UK and other locations are cost prohibitive.

Last edited:
I just bought one with the Piccolo handle! :laugh:

Nice offer, but technically, this is not a PIF, it's a Pass-Around. A PIF usually means the person gets to keep the item. If you are doing a Pass-Around, it is more efficient to make a list of people, and have each person on the list mail it to the next person. Less postage cost and less time spent in shipment that way. You still control and administer the process, though, as the original poster.

I just bought one with the Piccolo handle! :laugh:

Nice offer, but technically, this is not a PIF, it's a Pass-Around. A PIF usually means the person gets to keep the item. If you are doing a Pass-Around, it is more efficient to make a list of people, and have each person on the list mail it to the next person. Less postage cost and less time spent in shipment that way. You still control and administer the process, though, as the original poster.
You have a point there. I will follow your lead and start a list of participants. I've changed the header of my post to Pass-Around. My first.

I'm In...Curious to try..have heard a lot about this.
Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer! I'd like to be added, please.
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
@Ketotrader you are in first pm your address and I'll get it out to you on Monday.

I think I will start a separate list for the folks across the pond. Chime in if you are in the UK and want to try it. As long as it doesn't have to bounce back and forth overseas I'll spring for shipping it after local shipping is done.

Why does it cost so much to ship to the UK? You can get a package to/from China for a dollar.

@Ketotrader you are in first pm your address and I'll get it out to you on Monday.

I think I will start a separate list for the folks across the pond. Chime in if you are in the UK and want to try it. As long as it doesn't have to bounce back and forth overseas I'll spring for shipping it after local shipping is done.

Why does it cost so much to ship to the UK? You can get a package to/from China for a dollar.
Can you push me to number 2 on the list...Am expecting a carbon razor from another passaround and would not be able to handle 2 at the same time....thanks

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The list as of this morning:
1. @polishaver
2. @Ketotrader
3. @Dean13
4. @Grundi
5. @CJB3
6. @bobmsp

@Ketotrader has been moved to #2 as requested. @polishaver please pm your contact info and I will ship the razor out for the first stop. Once you have spent sufficient time with it for a review here contact the next person on the list via pm to get their shipping address for the next stop. Cheers!

Last edited:
In. Thanks.

Fatip Lo Storto Testina Originale Pass-Around

1. @polishaver - On the way!
2. @Ketotrader
3. @Dean13
4. @Grundi
5. @CJB3
6. @bobmsp
7. @MTG Jr

I'm curious to hear the reviews. In my original comments I noted that the shave was very good. But it was not quite as good as my favorites (Toggle, Rocket HD-500). I'm not used to rounded teeth and in that regard it felt different. It took me a few minutes to get the angle right. My initial impression is: 8 out of 10. Not as comfortable as my Toggle, better than an Old Type OC.

Fatip Lo Storto Testina Originale Pass-Around

1. @polishaver - On the way!
2. @Ketotrader
3. @Dean13
4. @Grundi
5. @CJB3
6. @bobmsp
7. @MTG Jr

I'm curious to hear the reviews. In my original comments I noted that the shave was very good. But it was not quite as good as my favorites (Toggle, Rocket HD-500). I'm not used to rounded teeth and in that regard it felt different. It took me a few minutes to get the angle right. My initial impression is: 8 out of 10. Not as comfortable as my Toggle, better than an Old Type OC.
Ah man I love that feel of my old type OC, guess I’m just used to blade feel so I doesn’t bother me lol

Top Bottom