What's new

Pashana Aftershave Bottle.

Recently I bought an assortment of aftershave samples, and one that I was curious about was Pashana.
So I bought a bottle of the stuff in the end, it's very cheap here in the UK.
I am not going to review the stuff, but I think it will get used faster than my other aftershaves.

I would like to ask the readers here, should there be a plastic nozzle in the top of the bottle?
Each time I try to pour a little out, it glugs out too much and also runs down the bottle, dripping onto the floor.
I wondered if the nozzle, if it should have one is missing.
My Taylors and Trumpers and Proraso all have plastic inserts in the top of the bottles to prevent this.

Cheers All.

Recently I bought an assortment of aftershave samples, and one that I was curious about was Pashana.
I am not going to review the stuff, but I think it will get used faster than my other aftershaves.

I would like to ask the readers here, should there be a plastic nozzle in the top of the bottle?
Each time I try to pour a little out, it glugs out too much and also runs down the bottle, dripping onto the floor.
My Taylors and Trumpers and Proraso all have plastic inserts in the top of the bottles to prevent this.

Cheers All.
Some don't have reducers in the opening. Just put your palm over the opening when you invert the bottle and that will control how much comes out of it and you won't waste it.

Clayton

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Cheers All.

I've got a couple of bottles of Pashana, and neither has a nozzle. I just put my thumb over the opening and control the flow that way.

While the opening is smaller than the neck diameter, none of mine have ever had an insert and doesn't appear to be able to accommodate one. I just pour slowly into a cupped hand, but a finger over the opening works well also. Wonderful stuff.

I think I could save on Pashana, by getting friendly with next doors tom cat :)

Great description!!
But, I like it!
No issue with the opening.
Nice,mellow talcum/barbershop scent.
Well, perhaps close to your next door cat!
And very hard to obtain here in USA!

strop shoppe london morning rooney filarmonica pashana february 20 2018.jpg

Top Bottom