What's new

Pashana After Shave

Recently purchased a bottle of Pashana AS from westcoastshaving.com, this has to be the most potent Aftershave I have ever come across. Definately a love it or hate it type of scent, I happen to love it, this is the English barbershop equivelent of Pinaud Clubman, lasts forever.

This bottle is going to last a very, very long time...

Amazing stuff, isn't it? Put a splash in your palm with some witch hazel to back it off a bit if you need to. Welcome to the club!

I have one coming from the netherlands , I have never tried any of the pashana line....I ordered the blue orchid brilliantine as well...we shall see !

Recently purchased a bottle of Pashana AS from westcoastshaving.com, this has to be the most potent Aftershave I have ever come across. Definately a love it or hate it type of scent, I happen to love it, this is the English barbershop equivelent of Pinaud Clubman, lasts forever.

This bottle is going to last a very, very long time...

I could not agree more. I like it a lot. The word that comes to mind is: "pungent".

It's like a patchouli powder-bomb went off in a jasmine jungle. Hippie heaven! Well, for a well-groomed hippie, that is.... :001_smile

Top Bottom