What's new

Particular fragrance for a particular day of the week?

Do you guys have particular fragrances of fragrance types that you tend to use on certain days of the week?

For example, I tend to favor "office" scents on Mondays, they put me in the right mood, even when I'm working from home. And on Sundays, for some reason, I tend to go for the classics. Kouros, Antaeus, Bogart signature, Quorum, Boucheron pour Homme. They just seem to fit my Sunday vibe.

Curious about yours.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
EXCELLENT question!

Just yesterday I had already put on some vintage Old Spice COLOGNE, and for some reason it hit me that Sunday used to be the day I put on "Clubman" aftershave, so I did! They didn't clash. I think I have found a "go to" scent for church.

EXCELLENT question!

Just yesterday I had already put on some vintage Old Spice COLOGNE, and for some reason it hit me that Sunday used to be the day I put on "Clubman" aftershave, so I did! They didn't clash. I think I have found a "go to" scent for church.
Old Spice and Clubman indeed sound like they were made to compliment each other.

God, I need to get me a fresh bottle of Old Spice, so many fond memories attached to the scent (from way back in the 80s and 90s)

Do you guys have particular fragrances of fragrance types that you tend to use on certain days of the week?

For example, I tend to favor "office" scents on Mondays, they put me in the right mood, even when I'm working from home. And on Sundays, for some reason, I tend to go for the classics. Kouros, Antaeus, Bogart signature, Quorum, Boucheron pour Homme. They just seem to fit my Sunday vibe.

Curious about yours.
I’m a musician for my church. I do have to be careful with the scent I wear on Sunday. Some vocalists can be extremely sensitive to scents that project. Rule of thumb in this case is one spray on the chest and done.

Top Bottom