What's new

Participation PIF - The Unobtainium Polsilver Super Stainless

THE UNOBTAINIUM BLADE Returns - The Polsilver Super Stainless

Produced by Wizamet in the Lodz factory in Poland, This Blade may well be THE GRAIL of Double Edge Razor Blades. A very, worthy Blade that is held in high esteem and had become unobtainium...until this brief moment...hopes and dreams really do come true!! Do Not Miss Out, This Will Be Epic!!

Polsiver_1_of_2.jpg

@Space_Cadet has very generously provided 300 Polish-made Polsilver Super Stainless Blades for as many B&B'ers as possible to try these blades!! Those who sign up for this Participation PIF will receive 5 Polish-made Polsilver Super Stainless Blades!! Working the math, that's a whopping...whopping...60 Participants (59 and yours truly)!!

Polsilver_2_of_2.jpg

Here are The Rules:
  • Have at lease 10 quality posts (if you don't have 10, get posting!! Participation in other discussions is highly encouraged!!)
  • Declare "I'm In!!"
  • Be willing to post about your setup and experience with these heretofore unobtainium Polish-made Polsilver Super Stainless Blades
  • Once the 59 slots have been claimed, the PIF Phase will close (but honestly, that's a lot of slots; don't be bashful, claim yours)
  • Have outrageous Fun with this Participation PIF
Special Note #1 - The Participation Phase will NOT begin until after Shark Week, July 11th - 18th. I'm participating in Shark Week and do not want to conflict with a Great Shark Week of Shaving...according to @BigJ, There Will Be Blood In The Water!!

Special Note #2 - Anyone NOT REQUESTING THE PIF because you already have these blades in your den: please feel free to join in the Participation anyway. Now is a great time to dig them out and join the discussion!!

Special Note #3 - Those participating in the 2021 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek, The Revised Rules allow you to receive up to 3 blades, and I'm honoring The Revised Rules so you can stay in the Purchase Sabbatical AND Participate in this Participation PIF!!

IMPORTANT: Once you've declared "I'm In!", please send me a PM with your complete mailing address as it should appear on a 1st Class Envelope (I'm in the US, so if you're international, YES international B&B'ers are included, please include your Country with your mailing address).

Top Bottom