What's new

Participation PIF - The Mysterious KAI Blades

I'm in
Thanks again for the chance to participate in another great blade Pif.
Thanks to @AnimalCatcher & @Grundi for this chance again...
I have put this KAI blade in a cart for a long time but have not made the decision. Hopefully with this Pif I will have the chance to know if the blade can work for me..

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Very nice offering, I'm out. I have 3 tucks left and enjoy this blade very much in certain milder razors.
Thought I should mention to folks who are not familiar with the Kai SS blade they are a little wider than a Standard Gillette blade by .009" or .0045" thousands of inch per side, I like them in a half a dozen razors that need a little more boost for blade exposure or blade feel and they deliver a extra notch up in aggression and efficentcy and the blade is Sharp & smooth with excellent longevity in my opinion.
Its a very impressive blade and hope you all enjoy them I know I do.
KAI SS DE Blade.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

I'm loving these PIFs, too. Yes, please feel free to post along with everyone else. The Participation is the part that makes for a great PIF.

We're just starting up, my friend, so I'll get some sent out to you. Though I will need a signed permission slip from the War Department that ok's you to have sharp objects.
Ima do the next one for sure. Gillette Minora Stainless Steel. 👍

I am in. I would love to try a KAI. I have not tried many blades and it would give me an excuse to revisit my DE razors for a bit. Very generous. Thanks

I am in if there are any left! Have used ordinary Kai to pep up inefficient razors. I am ready to use legendary Kai to supercharge efficient razors. Warp factor 10, Mr Grundi!

Top Bottom