What's new

Participation PIF - Swinging The Legendary Viking's Sword Blade

Participation PIF - Swing The Legendary Viking's Sword Blade

Everyone who participates gets 5 Israeli-made Viking's Sword blades (from the same factory that gives us Israeli Red and Crystal blades)!! Do Not confuse these with Viking Blade blades; those are NOT legendary blades!!

VikingSwordBlades_1_of_2.jpg

HUGE Thank You to @Space_Cadet who generously provided 200 Viking's Sword Blades to be distributed to whoever would like to try them!!

So, I have enough Israeli-made Viking's Sword Blades for 39 B&B'ers (and yours truly) to have the opportunity to Swing The Legendary Viking's Sword...absolutely free'ish!! Since this is a Participation PIF, you'll need to actually USE one of the blades and POST your experience in this thread!! You can talk about the razor that you've tried the blades in, any software involved, your shaving preparation and method, maybe include some shaving-related pictures, add witty banter, and any other kinds of stuff. Also, see how many shaves you can get from each blade.

(I myself have not tried these blades before and am looking forward to discovering how these perform!!)

The PIF Phase will begin NOW and run until I run out of blades or requests stop coming in or I wander off and get involved in something else.

The Participation Phase begins whenever you receive your Legendary Viking's Sword Blades!!

VikingSwordBlades_2_of_2.jpg

This Participation PIF is open to any and all (International and CONUS B&B'ers). No party affiliation is required; you can be Closed Comb, Open Comb, Slants, soap or cream, hot or cold water shavers, modern or vintage, or however different you'd like to be!!

However, there are certain rules that apply:
  1. You must have 10 quality posts (if you don't have 10, get posting!!)
  2. You're willing to post about your experiences in this thread
  3. Have great fun trying these Israeli-made Viking's Sword Blades

IMPORTANT: Once you've posted "I'm In!!", please send me a PM with your name and complete mailing address (I'm in the US, so if you're international, please include your Country with your mailing address).

ALSO: there are 10 blades to a tuck, so if you'd like the cardboard, please let me know; otherwise, I will include them in random mailings.

Love this PIF, but not in. I have plenty of blades, partly due to a purchase of Nacets and partly due to a generous PIF of blades a couple months ago. Everyone will be thrilled on this PIF.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I've tried these before. They're excellent blades. When I was trying blades early on, these rated high. YMMV.

Another great Participation PIF from @Space_Cadet and @Grundi! :thumbup1:

Last Christmas, Space_Cadet generously provided me with some Viking's Sword blades in exchange for my in-depth opinion of them. Since then, I've gone through half a tuck and found them to be smooth, sharp, and reasonably long-lasting.

Therefore, I'm not in for the PIF portion. However, when the participation phase starts, I'll post more about my experiences with these blades.

Top Bottom